Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How old do you need to serve as a Team Member at the Feast of Tabernacles celebration?
- You must be 18 years old or older to serve.
2. I really want to be a Feast Team Member, but am not sure if I will be able to get time away from work. Can you hold my place?
- All accepted team members must pay a non-refundable 300 NIS (New Israeli Shekels) to confirm their acceptance and hold their position. ICEJ will need a firm commitment no later than 1 July, 2017.
3. In what departments are there opportunities to serve at the Feast of Tabernacles?
- You may download the department descriptions through this LINK. To save an offline copy, you may right click the link and save.
4. I am unable to come before the Feast starts. Can I serve for only the week during the Feast?
- We only accept team members who are available to come between 1-3 weeks before the Feast begins.
5. What is the deadline for application submission?
- The Feast 2017 Application Deadline is April 30th, 2017
6. I go to a very large church and do not know my pastor personally. Can I have my mentor/church elder fill out my pastoral evaluation?
7. I applied but never received a confirmation that my application was received.
- Check your junk mail folder in case our emails are being mistakenly redirected and mislabeled. If this is not the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your application.
8. I recently submitted an application but have not heard yet if I am accepted.
- The Application Deadline is April 30th 2017, after which all submitted applications will be reviewed during May and acceptance letters sent via email by the end of that month.
9. I won’t know for certain if I am able to be a Team Member until after the application deadline. Can I still submit an application after April 30th 2017?
- We will still be accepting applications after the deadline, but you will not be guaranteed that any of your department choices will still have available positions.